BTS900 Belt and Disc Sander
The Scheppach BTS900 is a combination belt and disc sander that will sand a variety of projects in both a horizontal or vertical position. It features a smooth running 370 watt motor, 2850 rpm sanding speed, and a 100 mm wide sanding belt for flat bed sanding which can then be easily set in a verticle position for end grain sanding. The 150 mm disc sander with its tilting table and mitre guide fence provides additional versatility to meet almost any of your sanding projects. Multifunctional combination sanding tool for smaller workshops to meet a variety of sanding applications. Includes additional 6 x piece sanding pack – 3 x disc / belts.
BTS900 100x150mm Belt & Disc Sander + vertical & horizontal operating modes + 3 x extra belts & discs + 370W motor 230v
• Induction motor delivers powerful, quiet, dependable performance
• The belt sander unit can be adjusted by 90° from vertical to horizontal position
• The sanding table, swinging through 45°, can variably be used for belt and disc sanding
• The solid base keeps the sander stable during use, so you can apply the desired amounts of pressure and achieve consistent results
• The sanding discs are easily attached with the Velcro fastening system
There are no reviews yet.