HBS30 200mm Bandsaw
Designed specifically for DIY and hobby users alike, this entry level bandsaw from Scheppach is the perfect tool for all types of curved and straight line cutting. It features all steel construction, 200 x 80 mm cutting capacity, a powerful 350 watt induction motor, front and rear locking rip fence, mitre guide, and is capable of cutting shapes into a variety of wood blanks and narrow boards. It also has the added benefit of an extending die-cast alloy table from 380 to 520 mm for supporting wider boards. Whether your projects are for model making or for light joinery use, the HBS30 is the economical solution which will help you realise all your innovative ideas.
HBS30 8″ Benchtop bandsaw + 80x200mm max cut + 3 extra bandsaw blades + pull-out die cast extension table + mitre att + 350 W motor 230v
• Sturdy table, tilting from 0° to 45°
• Powerful induction motor for quite and precise cutting
• Rip fence for straight cuts (with quick-release fastener for easy, precise setting up)
• Robust steel construction
• Cutting capacity up to a thickness of 80 mm
• Large working table (300 x 380 – 520 mm) for multiple applications
There are no reviews yet.