HM140L 305mm Sliding double bevel mitre saw
The Scheppach HM140L is a double bevel sliding mitre saw that offers all round accuracy and performance. It comes with a powerful 2000 W motor and offers an impressive 105 mm cutting depth and 330 mm crosscut facility for cutting wider boards. The blade can be angled to 45° both left and right which will allow you to perform mitre cuts, bevel, compound, and double angle cuts. It is supplied with 2 x top quality tct sawblades which will produce precise cuts in all types of materials including wood, processed timbers, and plastic. The Scheppach HM140L is a fantastically priced machine that is ideally suited for larger workshops and professional tradesman needing a precision mitre saw.
HM140L 305mm Double bevel sliding mitre saw + 105x330mm max cut + extra TCT sawblade (48T) + pull out table extensions + 2000 W motor 230v
• Double bevel sawing head for great cutting results
• Turntable rotating -45° to +45°
• Dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearing for precise cuts
• Stop fence
• Lightweight (20.8 kg) construction for easy transportation and storage
• Built-in precision laser
• 305 mm HW saw blade for ﬂawless cuts
• 340 mm cutting width and 105 mm cutting height
• Saw blade guard for enhanced security
There are no reviews yet.