HM90SL 216mm Sliding Mitre Saw
£ 209.99 Inc VAT
Built to exceptionally high standards of design and performance, the Scheppach HM90SL is a fixed guide rail sliding mitre saw which can be positioned against a wall and is ideally suitable for tradesmen needing to work in a confined space. With its powerful 2200 W motor and 300 mm cross cut capacity, it is a perfect all round performer for cross cutting boards, creating accurate mitre and compound angle cuts in wood, processed timbers, and plastic. The Scheppach HM90SL is a fantastically priced machine that both tradesman and home user will value in the workshop.
HM90SL 216mm Sliding mitre saw + 65x300mm max cut + extra TCT sawblade (60 T) + pullout table extensions + laser + LED lighting + 2200 W motor 230v
Out of stock
• Big cross cut capacity up to 300 mm
• The high cutting speed allows precise cuts without splintering of the material
• Space-saving through fi xed guiding rails
• Lightweight high quality alloy housing
• Powerful 2200 W Motor
• Build in Laser for precise display of the cut edge
• Mitres from -47°to +47°for effi cient working
• Build-in LED for lighting of the work area
• Extra-long, blue power cable (5 m)
• Inclusive 48T and 60T blade
There are no reviews yet.