HS105 255mm Electric Table Saw 230v
The Scheppach HS105 is a free standing table saw with a variety of features for more precise cutting of wood and sheet like material. It features a powerful 2000 W soft start motor, die-cast aluminium table with pull-out side extension table for cutting sheet material, 255 mm Ø TCT sawblade, max. 75 mm cutting height at 90°, and dual function handwheel for blade height and angle 0-45°. The HS105 is the perfect tool for those looking for an economically priced table saw that can make precise cuts in all types of timber, narrow boards, and wider sheet materials.
HS105 255mm Dia sawbench + 75mm depth of cut + 640 x920mm table size + leg stand + extn tables + mitre att + 2000W motor 230v Occasional light trade only
• Powerful 2000 Watt motor
• Leg stand included as standard
• Max cutting depth: 75 mm
• Professional quality aluminium rails for increased extension stability
• 2 in 1 hand wheel for quick height and micro-bevel adjustments
• T-slot mitre gauge provides additional capacity for cross-cutting
• Includes safety blade guard, mitre gauge and rip fence
• On board storage for included accessories
Basic Machine, Package 1
There are no reviews yet.