When used in conjunction with the optional 1400 mm guide rail the scheppach pl75 now becomes a 3 in 1 plunge saw system which allows you to complete a variety of precision cuts which are impossible with a traditional electric handsaw. Choose a pl75 package and realise your potential.
• Powerful 1600 watt motor.
• The parallel plunge cutting system maintains constant and smooth position whilst sawing.
• The standard 36 teeth TCT saw blade gives a fine and accurate finish being complimented with the spring loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts.
• Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided).
• 75 mm depth of cut allows trimming and sizing of doors etc plus the cutting capacity for those bigger projects when required.
• Suitable for boards and solid wood.
• Flush cuts to within 16 mm.
• Everyone can achieve professional results with PL75.
• In the workshop or on site!
• 3 m rubber cable.
• Tilt safety device included. Prevents the saw from tipping when in tilt mode.