Scheppach PL75 1600W 210 mm Plunge Saw
£ 239.99 Inc VAT
The Scheppach PL75 heavy duty plunge saw with guide fence is the ideal heavy duty saw for creating precise plunge cuts in solid timbers up to 75 mm thick, as well as perform accurate straight cuts. Also suitable for 16 mm close wall cuts.
PL75 Plunge saw. Basic machine 230v NOTE: WE NO LONGER SELL THIS ITEM WITHOUT ITS PACKAGE KIT’S, PLEASE SEE OTHER PACKAGES BELOW.
• Powerful 1600 Watt motor
• The parallel plunge cutting system maintains constant and smooth position whilst sawing
• The standard 36 teeth TCT saw blade gives a fine and accurate finish being complimented with the spring loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts
• Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided)
• 75 mm depth of cut allows trimming and sizing of doors etc. plus the cutting capacity for those bigger projects when required
• Suitable for boards and solid wood
• Flush cuts to within 16 mm
• Everyone can achieve professional results with PL75
• In the workshop or on site
• 3 m rubber cable
• Tilt safety device included. Prevents the saw from tipping when in tilt mode
Basic Machine, Package 1, Package 2
There are no reviews yet.