Scheppach PL75 P1 Saw + 1x 1.4m Rail
The Scheppach PL75 heavy duty plunge saw combined with 1 x 1.4 m guide rail makes it the versatile system for creating precise plunge cuts in solid timbers up to 75 mm thick, as well as perform accurate straight cuts in sheet material. Also suitable for 16 mm close wall cuts.
PL75 Plunge saw + 1400mm guide track. 230v
• Powerful 1600 Watt motor
• The parallel plunge cutting system maintains constant and smooth position whilst sawing
• The standard 36 teeth TCT saw blade gives a fine and accurate finish being complimented with the spring loaded riving knife for unimpeded plunge cuts
• Enclosed guard system provides excellent dust extraction (extractor not provided)
• 75 mm depth of cut allows trimming and sizing of doors etc. plus the cutting capacity for those bigger projects when required
• Suitable for boards and solid wood
• Flush cuts to within 16 mm
• Everyone can achieve professional results with PL75
• In the workshop or on site
• 3 m rubber cable
• Tilt safety device included. Prevents the saw from tipping when in tilt mode
Basic Machine, Package 1, Package 2
There are no reviews yet.