Scheppach TS310 240v 2200W 12″ Site Table saw | 83mm max cut c/w 24z & 48z blade
The Scheppach TS 310 is an economically priced contractors saw for the tradesman wanting a portable table saw with a generous specification. It has robust all steel construction, a powerful 2200 W (3.0 HP) induction motor, max. 83 mm depth of cut at 90°, and is able to perorm straight, bevel and mitre cut functions. The TS 310 also comes with its own sliding table carriage, side and rear extension tables, and is ideal for accurately sawing down to size all types of timber, narrow boards, and other wood-like materials and represents fantastic value for money .
TS310 315mm Dia sawbench + 83mm depth of cut + sliding table carriage + table width extension + extra TCT sawblade + lifting handles & wheels + 2200 W motor 230v Trade
• Sliding table carriage standard
• Powerful 2800 Watt (2200 W – 230 V~) induction motor
• 2 long life TCT blades – Ø 315 mm
• Sturdy, powder-coated sheet steel design and galvanised table-top
• Table length extension
• Blade guard with suction hose outlet
• Fully adjustable blade height by easy use of handwheel
• 2 handles and wheels for easy transport
• Sturdy rip fence with two operating modes to correspond with blade at vertical or tilted positions.