WSE1000 Inverter Welder
£ 189.99 Inc VAT
The scheppach WSE1000 Inverter-Welder is ideal for the diy enthusiast. The welding current can be controlled from 10 to 130 A in order to provide exactly the right power for every purpose.
• Innovative inverter technology for longer duty cycle, ultra-compact size and smoothest welding
• Easy, homogeneous bonding of alloy and non-alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron
• The Arc Force function monitors the welding current and the welding voltage to ensure an even performance at all times.
• The increased striking voltage with Hot Start function ensures a stable arc in seconds.
• Effective protection against overheating is provided by a thermostatic cut out with warning lamp
• Long work sessions are also possible thanks to a fan cooling system
• Included electrodes, chipping hammer with wire brush, welding shield and shoulder harness